Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Little Guy


This is my little Loki. My husband got him for me when I was having baby fever (we already have 3 kids).
I remember the day we brought him home. It was so spontaneous we didn't even have a name picked out yet. Eventually my husband came up with Loki the God of Mischief. We thought it was perfect for a little chihuahua. 

I love this little guy so freaking much it's sort of ridiculous, but I don't care. I take as many pictures of him as my own kids and I think people on my Facebook and Instagram maybe are tired of all the pics of my dog so I started this blog so that it will just be about Loki and no one can complain ha. 

I know most people could care less, but I enjoy posting the pics so if you like dogs and can understand the love one could feel for one then you'll like this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment