Friday, October 4, 2013

The Ole Ball and Chain

So I always have to put Loki on a leash because he just doesn't come when called and had to smell EVERYTHING, but his wife Kaiya stays close by and is great and coming when called. 
So today I took the kids to the park since the sun was actually out and it wasn't freezing cold. I decided to bring Loki and Kaiya for the walk as well. I put Loki on a leash and Kaiya got to run free. After spending a few minutes at the park with Kaiya roaming around and Loki stuck to me I thought why not Loki be stuck to Kaiya? So I put my end of the leash around her neck and they loved it! Here's the pics from the great idea:


He wasn't sure at first... and yes I put him in a Halloween sweater. 



Finally they got to wondering around and having fun.


On our way home I decided to keep it on to see how they did too and they were great. These two are so perfect together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment